Concert Band plotted to assassinate Mr. Smith yesterday, in full Julias Caeser style. I played the soothsayer and warned him. Andy (Cassius) informed me later that night that the conspirators chickened out. Oh well.
We spent lunch reciting Shakespeare.
Today was Founders' Day + Gallopthru. Shaw and Ren's final argument in the chapel is FAR more amusing as a lightsaber duel.
Random note: I’m running applications for next year’s Assistant Tech Coordinator.
And as I was tagged by my sister dear:
Things that I dislike:
1. BEING IN CONSTANT PHYSICAL PAIN.
2. No longer being friends with Jessica B.
3. Paula and Sean’s tastes in musicals.
4. Sleep deprevation. This is clinically defined as not getting at least 7 hours of good rest on a regular basis.
5. That I missed the deadline for the Young Playwrights competition (yesterday). I currently have 5 pages of that play typed, some disjointed scraps of dialogue from later scenes, and several pages of notes.
6. This isn’t so much something I dislike, per say, but I do think it terribly sad that there are good books in the Chaminade library that have never been checked out, or were last checked out 35 or more years ago. No-one uses the library anymore.
7. Yipes-stripes. I’m too young and
Things that I enjoy:
1. My family’s conversations at dinner.
2. Mix CDs. Recieving them and making them.
3. Tom Stoppard plays. I have this strange desire to write an essay called “Thinking and Feeling: Scholars and Poets in Arcadia and The Invention of Love.” I might, someday.
4. The Chaminade Players, Stage Crew and the Drama Wall. ”Box Office is O-KAY!” *hearts Niki*
5. Classic table-top D&D. I love my party. Shout out: happy birthday, Donat!
6. Thrift stores. I want to go shopping.
7. Obscure musicals.
Random People Upon Whom I lay an Imperative to Answer
6. chewnami (JonChew, where are you??)